Insite work with leading Asset Finance providers, making the latest technology affordable.
Leasing and renting is a fantastic way for businesses to save money without compromising on the functionality of their new photocopier. For many businesses, purchasing a photocopier is a huge expense, with the price of a typical office photocopier ranging from around £1,000 up to £15,000+.
Whether you are looking for a long term or short term lease on a photocopier, it is always more cost effective to lease than to purchase. Additionally, when leasing from an established Managed Print Service company, like DOS, you not only avoid the large up-front cost of purchasing the machine, but additional costs relating to service as well as receiving potential tax relief on your lease. Digital Office covers installation and training, general photocopier maintenance, the ordering of toner cartridges, the booking of engineers and the provision of meter readings.
• Leasing a photocopier provides a company with a high-end MFP for 3-5 years, which is of higher specification than they could afford if purchasing outright.
• Monthly or quarterly leasing fees tend to be cheaper than rental fees, due to the security of the contract.
• Leasing payments schemes may be tax deductible, helping companies better manage cash flows, budgets and funds.
• At the end of the lease, the company may be offered the option of purchasing the photocopier or it can be upgraded for a newer model.
• The company will be able to upgrade their device once they are the majority of the way through their lease, for a small fee.
Insite can offer leases our entire range of photocopiers, from small desktop devices right up to large, light production machines. So whether you are looking for a small desktop photocopier for one person, a photocopier to service a department or a production device for a reprographics room, you can be sure to get your ideal photocopier on a lease or hire contract.